Agency “Sarajevo Rent”, ID: 4301829440002, which has its registered office in Kralja Tvrtka 15, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, is specialized for agency activities in renting of private apartments. The agency acts as an introductory agent only. Each property listed on website www.sarajevorent.com, has been inspected by agency and we guarantee the authenticity and accuracy of all descriptions, apartment location and photos at the moment of their creation. We are not responsible for possible divergences in cases where Owners subsequently modified their offer, without notifying the agency.
You acknowledge that your agreement to rent accommodation is with apartment owner and we act as the apartment owner’s agent only. You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified on demand for all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) incurred or suffered in connection with any contract or prospective contract between you and the apartment owner.
This agreement applies between the owner (in the text referred to as a lessor) and you, (the lessee), for the rent of accommodation.
- The lessor shall provide and the lessees shall rent the apartment for the rental period, at the agreed price and upon the terms of this Agreement.
- We give you the right (in common with us and all others authorized by us) to use the apartment for the rented period. This right shall expire at the end of the rent Period (subject to any earlier termination in accordance with this Agreement) or at the expiry of any period of extension of the rent period.
- Lessee acknowledges that he was aware that this agreement is without prejudice to the retention of tenancy rights and excludes any contract in the sense of compulsory protection from eviction.
- Lessee is a holder of the reservation in the case there would be more guests according to the reservation. Lessee must be an adult on the day of the lease, or a person who is not younger than 18 years.
- Using the flat by persons who are not adults or without the presence of lessee is not permitted. Minor in terms of the provisions of this contract is a person under the age of 18 years on the day of the lease.
- It is not allowed for an adult to make a reservation in his/her name and on behalf of minors for a minor to stay in an apartment, and without the presence of a responsible adult.
- Lessee will inform the lessor of any special requirements concerning the rental of residential premises prior to booking. The lessor shall make reasonable efforts to meet the special requirements. Special requests can cause additional costs.
2. RESERVATION CONDITIONS
- Lessee acknowledges that he looked and thoroughly examined pictures, description, content, number and layout of the rooms, location, price and other details of the apartment before the booked.
- Lessor guarantees that show of the apartment through the pictures and description on www.sarajevorent.com fully corresponds to the actual situation.
- In the very beginning, lessee must provide with sufficient information to conclude a Booking. We reserve the right to reject any Booking.
- Requests and reservations are accepted via our web pages (e-mail or registration form), by post, telephone, fax or personally at the hotel reception.
- As the reservation would be valid the user need to pay the advanced payment in the minimum amount of 12%, or the amount agreed with the Sales department of the hotel.
- The advanced payments can be effectuated ONLINE/BY CREDIT CARDS or OFFLINE via bank remittances, and also personally at the hotel reception.
- The final account is carried out at the hotel reception prior departure.
- Specified prices are informative and the hotel reserves the right to make changes. The change of the reservation is possible only in writing.
- For additional information the Sales department of the hotel is at your disposal: phone +387 61 108 378, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rental prices defined and visible on the website www.sarajevorent.com, apartment’s page, after correct set of check-in/out date and number of guests include all taxes and fees.
- All payments will be effected in BiH currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into BAM according to the current exchange rate of the local National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
- Lessee authorizes the agency for the purpose of paying for the reservation deposit, charges the lessee’s debit or credit card.
- A lessee guarantees the accuracy of the data (personal, banking, etc.) and guarantees the legality of the use of means of payment
- The rest of the agreed price is payable immediately upon entering the apartment.
- Payment for the extension of the rental period will be due before the notice period.
3. CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- The reservation is valid from the date the advanced payment or the reservation fee is paid and kept until 24:00 hrs at the day of arrival to the hotel.
- The reservation can be cancelled in writing, by e-mail 60 days prior arrival latest i.e. before using the ordered and reserved services.
- In case the reservation is cancelled within 1-60 days prior arrival i.e. before using the ordered and reserved services, the hotel has no obligation to return the prepaid amount, the exception beeing illness or vis major.
- In case of no show the hotel keeps 100% of the prepaid advanced payment or reservation fee.
3. ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
- This web site is secured with a Starfield Technologies Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
- Starfield Technologies has verified that the certificate holder controls the domain sarajevorent.com.
- sarajevorent.com is malware/spam/virus free. Continuously monitored by GoDaddy’s Website AntiVirus product
- sarajevorent.com is PCI Compliant. The merchant does not store credit card details. All transactions are done via authorized payment gateways PayPal and Monri – member of Payten
4. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- A lessee can perform check-in in the apartment from 14:00, on the first day of the rental period, unless the parties otherwise agreed.
- A lessee shall perform check-out of the apartment before 11:00. on the last day of the rental period. If the lessee does not leave the apartment during this period the lessor may charge additional fees.
- If there are conditions, early check-in or late check-out can be arranged.
- The lessor will notify the lessee by email, prior to the start of the rental period, more about the check-in (including information on how to pick up the keys), as well as about check-out (including how to return the keys) after arrival in the apartment.
- Lessee is obliged to inform the owner of the planned arrival time at least one day before the start of the rental period and provide a way to contact the host (lessor / apartment owner) on arrival in case of delay or early arrival.
- In case the lessee fails to make the announcement of time of arrival to the apartment to the owner or lessor, they shall not be liable for late check-in.
- The lessor is obliged to wait for the lessee in the apartment at the time announced by the lessee and will not stay there more than 60 minutes if the lessee does not show up at the agreed time.
5. STAY IN THE APARTMENT
- Lessee agrees to allow the lessor or his authorized persons, with previous announcement about it, the entrance to the apartment to examine the state of the apartment. If the lessee does not fulfill his/her obligations as defined in this contract, the lessor is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately upon notice to the lessee.
During the period of the lease, a lessee shall:
- Use a flat just as private housing
- Use the apartment only for the usual purposes and in accordance with the law.
- Take care that the number of persons using the apartment does not exceed the number of persons that the lessor was allocated when booking.
- Allow the host (the lessor) insight into the travel documents of all guests.
- Maintain a flat all the time in correct, clean, tidy and good condition.
- Respect the house rule, and especially keep in mind the rules of law and order after 21:00.
- Shall immediately notify the lessee after causing or after becoming aware of any damage in / to the house as well as damage caused to property in the apartment.
- To leave the apartment to the lessor at the end of the rental period or earlier due to early termination of this contract, in accordance with the terms of this agreement in good, neat and clean condition.
- Indemnify the lessor upon his/her request for all the lessor’s claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including legal costs) incurred to lessor (except those damages resulting by lessors’s fault ), in connection with agreement or by the use or misuse of the apartment, except for personal injury or death caused by the lessor’s negligence.
- Properly remove and dispose of waste during the period of the lease.
- All foreigners guests will provide insight into the travel document for entry into the Book of Foreign Guests in accordance with the rules of the Service for Foreigners’ Affairs.
During the period of the lease, a lessee shall not:
- Perform repairs or attempt to perform repairs nor perform any work on / in an apartment or to be allowed to a third party, unless the lessor received a written instruction.
- Allow the entry of pets or other animals in the house unless it is specifically agreed with lessor.
- Cause (or invite anyone in the house who’d caused) interference, annoyance or disturbance of residents nearby rooms.
- Apply to violent or threatening towards lessor’s employees.
- Remove the furniture, as well as household appliances and other items that are found in the apartment, without the prior consent of the lessor.
- Use the apartment for the following purposes: drug abuse, circulation of drugs, abuse of persons, harboring fugitives, and similar illegal activities. In case of violation of this provision, the lessor will immediately terminate the contract with the lessee without refund of rent or deposit.
- To issue an apartment in sublease or do any illegal activity.
- Organize parties or any other gatherings.
6. EXTENSION PERIOD OF RENTAL AND CHANGES
- If the lessee wants to extend the rental period, he/she must apply to the lessor, after which the lessor, will do his/her best to satisfy the request, according to possibilities.
- In case of extension of the rental period, the lessee authorizes the lessor to make claims of any additional payment with a credit or debit card used for making the reservation. If neither credit nor debit card has not been used for booking, lessee is obliged to make payments on another acceptable manner.
- When it happens that the apartment indicated in the reservation becomes unavailable until the beginning of the rental period (due to higher force), the owner shall be entitled to move lessee to the apartment of a similar type and standard and similar locations. In case that the price of the rent for the replacement flat is lower than the previously agreed price for the previous apartment, the agreed price will be reduced. In case that the price of the rent for the replacement flat is higher than previously agreed for the previous apartment, the agreed price will remain unchanged.
7. INSURANCE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Lessor shall have no liability (both for breach of contract, tort (including negligence, but not limited to the same) or breach of statutory duty) for any loss of profit, loss of or damage to reputation, increased costs, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business, loss of reputation, theft, loss or damage to property lessee’s or for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, in any case, our total liability for any loss or damage caused by the lessee (either one that comes from a breach of contract, tort (including negligence but not limited to the same) or breach of statutory duty) must not exceed the total contract price paid by the lessee.
- Lessee shall be solely responsible for any claims, demands, liabilities, damages, actions, costs and expenses incurred as a result of any breach of its obligations or omissions in the obligations set out in these terms, and will fully compensate lessor.
- The lessor aims to provide quality service. However, if the lessee wishes to point out anything which is he/she is not satisfied with, he is asked to five a notice to the lessor as soon as possible and during the stay. The lessor will do everything in his power to solve a given problem. Complaints after or at check-out date will not be considered.
8. TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
The lessor may terminate this Agreement immediately, handing the lessee a written notice if:
- A lessee commits any breach or violation of this contract and the same time, and does not correct the damage within 24 hours after receiving notice of the violation, if the violation can be corrected, and if a violation or breach is repeated, then owner is not required to give a deadline for the correction of the violation.
- A lessee makes or permits to be done any act or omission which in the opinion of lessor could jeopardize the rights of the lessor in the apartment or any part thereof, or if the lessee leaves the apartment.
- A lessor, after the deadline, does not receive any payment of money by the lessee according the contract, and the lessee does not fulfill this obligation not later than two working days after his lessor submitts a written notice to that effect.
- Upon expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason, the lessee will:
- Pay the agreed price to the lessor in total well as any other claims arising under this agreement.
- Return the flat to the lessor in good, clean and tidy conditions
- Compensate all reasonable costs incurred as a result of any failure to comply with conditions.
- Any right of a lessor arising from the period prior to the termination of this Agreement (howsoever arising) remains in force despite the termination of the contract.
- The lessor reserves the right to repossess the apartment if the lessee does not fulfill the obligation. Lessee shall indemnify the lessor and including all costs, expenses or losses (including legal costs) resulting from the re-entry into the apartment.
Personal data gathering and protection statement
We are committed to provide service of protection of our customer’s personal data in a way that we collect only essential basic information about our buyers that are necessary for fulfilling our obligations. We also inform our customers about the way we collect information and regularly give customers an option about how their information will be used, including the possibility to decide whether their name should be included or omitted from the lists used for marketing campaigns. All user information are strictly guarded and are available only to the employees who need those information for completing the job. All our employees and business partners are responsible to follow the principles of confidentiality protection.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register or make a purchase to quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Right to erasure
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her according to Art. 17 GDPR.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
- We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie). You can opt out by using the Google Analytics Opt OutBrowser add on.
- All audiovisual content, including text, images, graphics, logo and other marks used by lessor are the property of Sarajevo Rent and cannot be used, copied, put on market, without the consent of Sarajevo Rent.